Before I get to the Halloween pictures, first I would like to share with everyone what it is like having 2 boys in the house! The first picture is what I found after putting Luke to bed one day....
..... 2 gun and a tractor on the windowsill!!!!
Here is Ryan very proud of himself for dumping out a bucket of cars! I love my boys! They are so much fun!
Pumpkin carving was fun this year. Both boys did NOT want to touch the inside of the pumpkin. Luke said it was "disgusting"!
Phil said this year we were carving the pumpkins "old school" (without the carving kits).
Ryan was being very quiet and when I went to check on him, this is what I found...
...he got doughnuts off of the counter all by himself!
This year we went to 2 Halloween parties, Zoo Boo, and of course trick-or-treating on Halloween. Here are of the boys' costumes.
Luke was Bumble Bee 2 times.
Ryan was a giraffe....
... and an unhappy zebra. Luke was the same thing at Ryan's age!
Luke 2 years ago!
The boys together!
For Halloween, the boys were pirates (Captain Jack Sparrow to be exact)!
I have no words for this picture!
The princess and the pirates!
Waiting for trick-or-treating!
Once Ryan saw what you got at each door, he was hooked! He loved getting the candy! He did not let go of his bucket all night!
Luke LOVED it too!
We hope everyone had a great Halloween! We had a great night spending time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment