As most of you know, we bought a house in May. It was a complete fixer upper that I allowed Phil to talk me into! It has been quite a process fixing it up. It was a little crazy at first, but I am finally starting to like my house! I don't know how Phil works 70-90 hours a week and still finds time to spend with his family and fix the house! We still aren't done yet, but here are some of our before and after pictures!
Phil has done most of the work himself with some help from both of our families (and his good friend John helped with the demolition). Of course, Luke has been the biggest help of all!
Here is the kitchen before...
...and here it is after after! We put in granite counter tops, tile floors and back splash (which I put up), and all new cabinets.
The corner of the kitchen before...
....now it has been opened up and has a bar.
The laundry/mud room before...
...now is our playroom and laundry area
Behind the ugly accordion door in the before picture of the mud room was ONLY a toilet. Now it is a complete half bath
This was the dinning room before...
....after!!!
The living room before....
...after! We took out the carpets, refinished the hardwood floor, took down the paneling and the drop ceiling, and put up a new ceiling.
Luke is VERY proud of his "construction" room. He tells everyone about it, and he says that his favorite colors are orange, blue, and white like his construction room!
2 comments:
Looks great!!!!
Tammi, it looks awesome!! I think I may need some decorating tips...I have ideas, but we never seem to follow through with them. :) I am totally impressed though!!
Post a Comment