I have been having a good pregnancy so far. I am 24 weeks now and I feel great! It always amazes me to see how babies grow while pregnant. I have had 4 sonograms already so I have really been able to see how much and how quickly they grow!
The first sonogram at 8 weeks is just a little blob on the screen so didn't post that picture. Due to a blood clot they found in my first sonogram, they asked me to come back 4 weeks later to monitor it. They found that the blood clot was going away (Yay!)! I am amazed that how much a baby grows in for weeks! Here is a side view of the baby.
6 weeks later I had a routine sonogram to check the development of the baby (this is the sono when most people find out the sex of the baby but we love having a surprise).
Here is the side view of the baby. I love seeing the feet!
They also gave me some 3D pictures.
During the routine sonogram, they could not get a good picture of the spine so they asked me to come back 5 weeks later. They got a new sonogram machine so you can really see the baby! This picture is of the face.
Look how snuggly he looks with his arm.
I am excited to meet this little one in 16 weeks or less!
1 comment:
I can't wait to find out what you are having...hoping for a girl but as long as it is healthy and happy, that is all that matters!
Post a Comment