On August 7th, Phil and I will have been married for 7 years! Wow, our wedding was really seven years ago?!?!? I still love to remember that day and how happy we were! I love remembering seeing Phil (with all of his tears) for the first time as I walked down the aisle. I was just sitting here thinking about all we have done together in those 7 years. I am proud of all that we have done. Here is some of the major things:
-We have lived in one apartment and owned 2 houses
-I have had 3 jobs (well 4 if you include being a stay at home mommy)
-Phil got his first real job (YAY!)
-Phil graduated with his BS degree and his doctorate degree (I think the whole family deserves an honorary degree for helping and supporting him through med school!)
-We have 2.5 kids
-We went to Hawaii once and Disney World 3 times
-We have owned 5 cars
-We have lived in 2 different cities
-We have lived in 2 different cities
-We survived Phil's first year of residency and 3 board exams (there are countless more board exams to come)


2 comments:
Congrats on 7 years! How exciting!
You two look amazing and congrats on 7 years!! I can't believe my 5 year is coming up this Oct!!
Post a Comment