Thursday, March 3, 2011

A day in our life....

Here are some pictures of what life looks like in our house!  I took random pictures of the boys the past 2 days.  After I put these pictures up, I realized that I didn't take any of the best part of the day....when Daddy comes home!!!  The boys get so excited to see him!  First we eat dinner, then it is wrestle time with Dad!  I don't know how Phil has the energy to do it, but he always comes home with a smile on his face and ready to play with the kids even after a 24 hour shift!  He is an awesome Dad!

The morning is time for the boys to do stuff with our playgroup or to get shopping done. If we are staying home that day we usually do a craft or something special at home.

Making cookies is always one of their favorite activites!

Of course, we have a lot of play time in the morning, but we have the most after naps are done in the afternoon! 
 Here is Luke dancing!

No day is ever complete without cars, trains, and tractors!
We always try to get outside, even in the winter! 
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!


No comments:

Our visitors