We just got home from a 3 week vacation. The boys and I spent the 2 weeks at my parent's house in South Carolina and then Phil joined us for a week at Disney World! We had so much fun! Luke keeps asking to go back! We are already planning our next trip!
We drove 12 hours to my parent's house and another 6ish hours to Disney. I was worried about how the kids would do sitting in the car for so long. They did great going down there and coming back. I could not have asked them to do a better job!!! Here is Ryan chilling in his car seat.
When we got to my parent's house, we got to meet my newest niece, Abagail. Ryan loved her! He always made sure she had her binky (or ni-ni as he calls it), and he was always trying to hold her!
Here we are relaxing by the fire.
My parents took us bowling. Luke loved it! I think he bowled 4 rounds all by himself!
Ryan liked it too, but he was more interested in eating!
We also went to Swan Lake.
I had to put this picture in. Luke loved swimming in their big bath tub with all of the bubbles!
Then we drove down to Florida and spent the night at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Luke helped make pancakes with her and asked to help do her dishes! It was great to see them!
Then we were off to Disney World!
I love how excited Luke is in this picture!
Ryan was totally flirting with Snow White!
Luke and Ryan were both very excited to see Handy Manny!
Of course, we had a lot of fun riding the rides, watching the shows, and just being together!
Luke's favorite ride was the kid rollercoaster and the tea cups!
He also loved to crash Papa on the cars!
I love these 2 pictures of the boys!
1 comment:
They are soo cute!! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment