Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas time!!!!

I love watching Luke and Ryan play together!  They are playing together more and more as Ryan gets older.  Ryan ALWAYS has to kiss Luke good night (but rarely gives me kisses), and Luke always asks for Ryan if he is gone (napping, at the store with mo or dad, etc).  Here are some pictures of them playing together!




The weekend of Thanksgiving, we got our tree.  It also snowed for the first time this season, so it was perfect weather to get our tree and get into the Christmas spirit.



I am glad I have 3 strong men in my house to take care of the heavy stuff for me!
 Luke worked very hard at dragging some branches Phil cut off of the tree!
 In the barn where we got our tree.  Wow, I think this is the most pictures of me in one post!
 Time to decorate the tree!
 Luke busting out some dance moves because he was so excited to have a Christmas tree!


After I downloaded my pics, I realized that I didn't take one of the tree all decorated!

No comments:

Our visitors