This weekend was construction day at the zoo which included tractors, a garbage truck, a dump truck, and more. The kids were able to go inside the construction vehicles and honk the horn. Of course, Luke loved it!
Luke driving the skid steer.

This is what Ryan thought about the zoo and the tractors.

All of my boys sitting in the tractor.

Nana and Aunt Hannah also came up for the weekend to see Ryan.



Luke loves being a big brother! He always wants to hug and kiss Ryan.
Here are some pictures of them hanging out together.


Sleeping baby Ryan!

This picture is for my sister!
1 comment:
I love it!! He looks so cute!! Thanks for letting us see him in it, he is getting so big!!! I wish I could see him. Benjamin would have loved to have played all day with Luke on the tractors!!!
Post a Comment