Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Fun

It is hard to believe that Ryan is already 4 weeks old! He is a good baby! He only cries when he is hungry or tired. Luke still loves to give him hugs and kisses!Luke loves ice cream! Here is a picture of him eating his ice cream cone!We went to Lake Erie yesterday which Luke loved (of course)!Ryan chillin' on the beach.The family on the beach!The boys have big brother/little brother shirts. I wanted to get a good picture of them in their shirts, but this the best I could do.After I tried to take their pics, we went to our local amusement park. Luke loved going on the rides, even the big log ride!After the amusement park, we ate a picnic dinner. Here are the boys just hanging out! My favorite picture of the men in my life!

1 comment:

The Kulzer's said...

Ryan has changed so much!! I love the last picture of your men!!

Our visitors