Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's A Boy!

On Friday, May 29th at 3:50 pm, we welcomed Ryan Matthew to our family! He was 7 pounds 8 ouncews and 20 3/4 inches long. We are doing great and are home from the hospital. Here are some of the pictures!


Baby Ryan

Daddy holding his son for the first time! Luke is very excited about having a brother! He loves to hug him and kiss him!
"Oh man, what did my mom and dad do?"
Grammie, Papa, Uncle Todd, and his fiance Alison came to see Ryan.



After only 24 hours, we got to come home!


4 comments:

Horky Family said...

Tammi he is such an angel. I can't wait to finally meet both Luke and Ryan. I was hoping for a little girl but a little boy is just as wonderful!! I teared up a little when I saw the pictures because it reminded me when mine was just that little! Congrats!!

The Kulzer's said...

I so wish I could be there! I hope he stays a sleepy baby so you can catch up on your rest! Congratulations!

The Kulzer's said...

I so wish I could be there! I hope he stays a sleepy baby so you can catch up on your rest! Congratulations!

Nancy said...

Luke looks like such a great big brother! Congratulations to you.

Our visitors