It was my birthday on Friday. Todd and Alison came down to celebrate it with us. Alison even made a cake for me which was really nice of her and it was delicious despite what Luke says ("It doesn't taste great. It taste like green beans") ! Some how, Todd and Alison missed being in the pictures, but I will get them next time!
Yesterday we went to a farm with my moms group. Luke was very excited to go! He was a little afraid of the cows!
Of course the tractors were the highlight of the trip!
Luke getting ready for a hayride!
We have been having a great summer filled with visitors and things to do and see! I can't believe that it is almost over. We are going to squeeze in one more vacation in September (since Phil has the week off) which I am very excited about! Phil is hoping to get some more remodeling done on our house next month since he won't be working as much. Hopefully, I will get some pictures of our house up when he is done!
Here are some pictures of the kids around the house! The boys in our house love to cook!
The boys love to play outside! They are outside everyday. I love the look on Ryan's face in this picture. This is the face he makes when he is "running" real fast!
The boys love to play in the sandbox! Hopefully next year Phil can make them a bigger one! (Luke's outfit was something he picked out!)
Look at that sad face!
Luke loves to walk over the the creek on our property and see the water. In this picture he is telling me to listen to the water.
Sometimes, you have to stop and smell the flowers!
1 comment:
So cute!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! We miss you guys!! Hope Phil isn't working too hard.
Post a Comment