Friday, June 4, 2010

Introducing Dr. Philip Michael St. Julien DO



Let me first start off by saying CONGRATULATIONS to Philip for graduating from medical school last weekend!  It is a huge accomplishment!  I am so proud of him!  I know all of the hard work and dedication he put into school the last four years and it wasn't always easy!  CONGRATS!!
Philip recieving his diploma.
Lukey and Ryan keeping busy during the ceremony.
Philip and his friend John
Luke and Ryan thinking about being the next Docs in the family.

We had a lot to celebrate last weekend besides Philip's graduation from med school,  Ryan turned one the day before he graduated, and we also moved into our new house!  Both of our families came down to celebrate including Phil's grandparents, Norm and Cathy.  It was great to see everyone!  Our new house is in the middle of being renovated.  Philip has taken most of the house apart, and he is now putting back together again!  Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of the finished product in a few weeks!  Thank you so much for all of the help both of our families gave us during the move!  We could NOT have done it without you! 

How many people does it take to assemble a cabinete?
Dell fixing the wiring so we can have lights.
Luke loves digging in the big dirt pile we have in the backyard.
The view of the lake only 2 blocks from our house!
Ryan and Alison hanging out in the frontyard.

Ryan turned one on Saturday!  I can't believe it has been a year already!  We had one big birthday party and a graduation party for Phil!  I took some great pictures, but my camera decided to not work anymore and we lost all of the pictures!  These are pictures from my Dad and Nancy.


   The stethoschope cake I made for Phil

                                                             Ryan's birthday cake.
Ryan loved eating his cake! 
Opening presents with the help of Luke!
All of our families!
The guests of honor!

No comments:

Our visitors